Apply Now!Apply Now!
Revcontent, a fast paced, quickly growing technology company is looking for a motivated, entry-level individual ready to join our Accounting team. Experience our unique culture where ingenuity and hard work meet fun.
The Accounts Payable Associate compiles and maintains accounts payable records and will be responsible for a broad range of areas including, but not limited to the following:
- Enter vendor invoices and request approvals from the appropriate departments prior to payment.
- Maintain client demographic and account information in accounting software.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with updating and reviewing for accuracy the master payment cycle document.
- Complete data entry and replication tasks with accuracy to verify data from various sources in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounting filing for invoices and payments.
- Work with the Accounts Payable Manager to enter bills and prepare payments to publishers based on various payment cycles as needed.
- Set up new vendor accounts, maintaining contact information and verifying changes.
- Communicate with account representatives regarding client specific account problems and discrepancies.
- Prepare multiple payment cycle summaries in Excel and manipulate data to reflect amounts due for payment.
- Work directly with company Executives in preparing their expense reports monthly, including requesting receipts and coding correctly to the business purpose of all expenses
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with reviewing and storing client contracts
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, especially Excel
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Highly detail oriented and organized with the ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Excellent communicator
- Problem identifier and solver with a strong set of analytical skills.