Revcontent is looking for a highly-motivated self-starter to join our Publishing team. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for prospecting clients, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and working with our internal team to continuously develop successful business relationships. The ideal candidate must have a hunter mentality and a strong desire to win and succeed.
Independently prospect and close new business
Deliver proactive account management
Analyze client performance and provide strategic insights
Take initiative to prospect new clients and maintain lines of communication with current clients and potential clients
Constantly researching new business opportunities and use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgement to find potential new partners
Travel to trade shows and client visits, as needed
Work cooperatively and consistently with internal teams to ensure best practices and outcomes
Ability to think in a strategic out of the box capacity
Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
2-3 years of sales experience
Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types
Demonstrated effective communication and negotiation skills
Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of company operations, strategy, objectives and industry concepts.
- Work with team members to complete tasks and resolve internal and external issues.
- Provide support to clients for any troubleshooting, account strategy, and day to day account maintenance.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for issues or questions related to the Revcontent platform.
- Submit support tickets and change requests and following up to ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
- Maintain communication with team members regarding company operational aspects including advertising team changes, individual client issues and company operations.
- Ability to act and operate independently.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent follow up skills.
- Initiative and self-discipline.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees.