Apply Now!Apply Now!
Revcontent, a fast paced, quickly growing technology company is seeking a Office Coordinator that is an energetic professional with great articulation and communication skills. The Office Coordinator must be a detail-oriented, customer service driven, and self-starter who will be responsible for a wide-range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Manage the building front desk as the first and main point of contact.
- Answering incoming calls and guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Receive incoming packages and alert proper staff.
- Work closely with HR Manager to plan and execute seasonal, quarterly and special company events.
- Assist in planning team lunches with various departments.
- Organize community outreach efforts.
- Send out internal communications for all employees including local discount announcements, birthday and anniversary emails, and other company news.
- Manage inventory and ordering for employee areas including beverages, snacks, and supplies.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all levels of employees as well as outside vendors.
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience
- Background in small event planning highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or AA preferred but not required
- Initiative and self-discipline when working independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Adaptable to changing routines, procedures and deadlines
- Excellent and thorough follow-up skills