- Build and maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media partners, suppliers, aggregators and carriers
- Aggressively negotiate and buy interactive media (work with CPM/CPC/CPA pricing)
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of Insertion Orders/ for media buys
- Set up and review analytic reporting.
- Measure and optimize ROI
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willing to aggressively acquire media inventory to achieve highest ROI’s
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & math skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Prospect and close new business with media partners (website properties)
- Deliver proactive account management
- Analyze client performance and provide strategic insights
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales (digital preferred)
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types
- Demonstrated, effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
We are seeking a highly skilled Executive Personal Assistant who is comfortable working with senior level executives in a fast-paced environment, as well as managing confidential matters and exercising high levels of discretion and judgment. The Executive Personal Assistant's role requires a proactive self-starter who possesses exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, both oral and written. You must be independently capable of handling several tasks and relieving the CEO of both personal and professional administrative duties. You must have the highest level of commitment and loyalty to the company as a whole.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
Run daily errands, both personal and professional for the Chief Executive Officer.
Provide administrative support to the CEO, including but not limited to, coordination, planning, and scheduling of professional and personal appointments, manage all travel arrangements, organizing, filing, and maintenance of both professional and personal information for the CEO and family.
Manage the CEO's calendar and proactively organize his time as required using expert judgment and discretion.
Negotiate purchases and sale of personal items.
Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude about the company with co workers, tenants, clients, vendors, etc.
Manage personal expenses, organize outside interests, and research and manage purchasing, billing, payments, and personal scheduling for the CEO and family.
Follow up on outstanding items until projects are completed correctly and on time.
Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with the willingness to learn and adapt to frequently changing routines, procedures, and deadlines.
Must be flexible with working hours/be available for after hours/weekend work as necessary.
Open-minded and able to make adjustments and changes quickly as situations require.
Extremely organized and detail-oriented with diligent follow-up.
Analytical problem-solver that is confident and possesses strong negotiation skills.
Self-motivated and can work well independently with minimal guidance.
Must be polished and professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent grammar and writing skills (proficient in Microsoft Office Suite)
Maintain a positive attitude and remain cool under pressure.
Must be comfortable with children.
Quick turn-around and responsiveness essential.
- Able to maintain and protect confidential information.