The Revcontent Advertising team is looking for a creative, self-motivated and sales experienced Junior Account Executive to help organize its new business and lead management funnels. We will need a person who is able to organize data, book calendar meetings and partake in sales-driven, educational calls/meetings. They will need to be enterprise - minded with experience managing multiple tasks while keeping data organized.
- Generate new business revenue for Revcontent through the management and organization of all un-repped accounts and new sign-ups, as well as the ongoing management and development of existing leads lists.
- Manage and organize incoming leads (sign-ups, sales calls, cold calls, and emails)
- Identify new leads based on spend within other networks
- Make sure all account signed up with Revcontent have been contacted recently for either guidance or updates (no account untouched)
- Work closely with internal departments to maximize revenue
- Increase in overall active accounts in CSR and repped accounts
- Easily identifiable lead opportunities
- Ability to take calls for new sign-ups and advise best practices and strategies for long term success
- Ability to manage problem accounts (lack of scaling)
- Reduced account drop-offs (to zero spend)
Apply Now!Apply Now!
Revcontent, a fast paced, quickly growing technology company is looking for a motivated individual ready to hit the ground running. Experience our unique culture where ingenuity and hard work meet fun.
The Account Manager will provide support to our clients, work with our internal team to resolve internal issues, and will be responsible for a broad range of areas including, but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of company operations, strategy, objectives and industry concepts.
- Work with team members to complete tasks and resolve internal and external issues.
- Provide support to clients for any troubleshooting, account strategy, and day to day account maintenance.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for issues or questions related to the Revcontent platform.
- Submit support tickets and change requests and following up to ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
- Maintain communication with team members regarding company operational aspects including advertising team changes, individual client issues and company operations.
- Ability to act and operate independently.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent follow up skills.
- Initiative and self-discipline.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Must be comfortable communicating with external clients.
1. Experience in customer service required
2. College degree
3. Position is located in Downtown Sarasota, FL