Apply Now!Apply Now!
Revcontent, a fast paced, quickly growing technology company is looking for a motivated individual ready to hit the ground running. Experience our unique culture where ingenuity and hard work meet fun.
The Account Manager will provide support to our clients, work with our internal team to resolve internal issues, and will be responsible for a broad range of areas including, but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of company operations, strategy, objectives and industry concepts.
- Work with team members to complete tasks and resolve internal and external issues.
- Provide support to clients for any troubleshooting, account strategy, and day to day account maintenance.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for issues or questions related to the Revcontent platform.
- Submit support tickets and change requests and following up to ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
- Maintain communication with team members regarding company operational aspects including advertising team changes, individual client issues and company operations.
- Ability to act and operate independently.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent follow up skills.
- Initiative and self-discipline.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees.
1. Experience in customer service required
2. College degree
3. Position is located in Downtown Sarasota, FL
Revcontent the world’s largest content recommendation network is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join our Accounting team. This individual will manage our Accounts Payable team and process.
The Accounts Payable Manger will be responsible for the following duties:
- Directly manage the Accounts Payable team, functions and operations.
- Vigilantly and continuously review and analyze Accounts Payable processes to seek and develop areas of improvement.
- Perform accounting review of all credit card expenses within employee credit card expense reporting system. Ensure compliance with Company policies and deadlines are met. Import credit card transactions into general ledger system.
- Perform accounts payable month end and year end closing tasks as assigned and as part of the accounting monthly closing process, including aging schedule preparation and various general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform analytical procedures as part of monthly closing and as appropriate to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Oversee preparation of annual form 1099’s and ensure timely filing and distribution of forms.
- Develop and maintain communication with team members regarding company operational aspects including Accounting team changes, individual client issues and company operations.
- Review and approve any time-off requests for team members according to company guidelines to ensure team staffing needs are met.
- Oversee team members’ evaluations, feedback and career path meetings.
The Accounts Payable Manager must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrate and maintain a thorough understanding of Accounts Payable processes including analysis and recommendations to improve procedures.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and the ability to recognize prepaid expenses, capitalized assets, and the need for accruals.
- Preferred experience working directly in an enterprise level banking platform.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with the ability to meet assigned deadlines; flexibility to meet tight month end deadlines.
- Must demonstrate proactive thinking, self-motivation, problem identifier and solver with a strong set of analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing routines, priorities, and software.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Use of tracking platform, CRM systems, Internet communication, research and application tools including but not limited to Cake tracking platform, Zoho, Wiki, instant messenger, email, Microsoft Office specifically exceptional Excel and the Internet.