We are currently searching for a driven, multi-faceted marketer and communicator to join the Brand team as Brand Strategist. As a member of the Brand team, you will help contribute to the branding, messaging, public & media relations, design, content and social media efforts in order to grow the Revcontent brand and inform the public and potential partners about the the company and our mission to empower voices across the open web.
Our ideal candidate is an extremely motivated and outgoing team-player with a passion for storytelling and a knack for creating impactful messaging that resonates with different audiences. This position requires the right candidate to be willing to learn quickly, problem solve effectively and should be knowledgeable in a variety of communications and marketing tactics.
- Develop and coordinate all content for Revcontent and its platforms including social media and official blog.
- Coordinate all events and conferences for Revcontent to ensure that the brand is capitalizing on public appearances effectively.
- Work with the Brand Manager to develop, implement, optimize and measure marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Serve as copywriter for Revcontent including for press releases, the official website, blog, marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Provide administrative support to Brand team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Mass Communications or a related field.
- 1+ years experience developing public-facing content for a company, business or organization
- Experience developing and managing digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Knowledge and understanding about using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and other social media platforms for a company or organization.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
- Organized and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- This person should be extremely outgoing, confident and a strong problem-solver.
Revcontent is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Sarasota. RevContent is a Native Advertising network that serves over 250 billion content recommendations per month. This position is an opportunity to be part of a small team whose work makes a measurable impact on the day to day of the company. Joining our team would allow you to work with AWS, distributed systems, high performance computing, and other cutting edge cloud technologies at scale.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with production systems.
- We are a Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS) company. Advanced knowledge of at least one of these is necessary.
Experience in system automation. We use Salt, but knowledge from a competing product such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible is great.
A solid understanding of the LAMP stack.
And ability to be part of an on-call rotation.
Basic knowledge of AWS, Git, Docker, and CI/CD.
In depth knowledge of distributed computing and data systems, multi-region presence, high traffic websites.
Advanced or Expert level knowledge in MySQL 5.6+, AeroSpike, Jenkins, Java, API design/integration, Docker, AWS, or any relevant technologies.
Experience in deploying large scale Docker based environments with Kubernetes, Rancher, ECS, or similar product.
In depth knowledge of immutable infrastructure, compostable infrastructure, and/or serverless computing.
You are a Wizard in Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Prospect and close new business with media partners (website properties)
- Deliver proactive account management
- Analyze client performance and provide strategic insights
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a sales (digital preferred)
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with all personality types
- Demonstrated, effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Build and maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with media partners, suppliers, aggregators and carriers
- Aggressively negotiate and buy interactive media (work with CPM/CPC/CPA pricing)
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of Insertion Orders/ for media buys
- Set up and review analytic reporting.
- Measure and optimize ROI
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem identifier and solver.
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willing to aggressively acquire media inventory to achieve highest ROI’s
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical & math skills
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.