Revcontent the world’s largest content recommendation network is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join our Accounting team. This individual will manage our Accounts Payable team and process.
The Accounts Payable Manger will be responsible for the following duties:
- Directly manage the Accounts Payable team, functions and operations.
- Vigilantly and continuously review and analyze Accounts Payable processes to seek and develop areas of improvement.
- Perform accounting review of all credit card expenses within employee credit card expense reporting system. Ensure compliance with Company policies and deadlines are met. Import credit card transactions into general ledger system.
- Perform accounts payable month end and year end closing tasks as assigned and as part of the accounting monthly closing process, including aging schedule preparation and various general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform analytical procedures as part of monthly closing and as appropriate to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Oversee preparation of annual form 1099’s and ensure timely filing and distribution of forms.
- Develop and maintain communication with team members regarding company operational aspects including Accounting team changes, individual client issues and company operations.
- Review and approve any time-off requests for team members according to company guidelines to ensure team staffing needs are met.
- Oversee team members’ evaluations, feedback and career path meetings.
The Accounts Payable Manager must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrate and maintain a thorough understanding of Accounts Payable processes including analysis and recommendations to improve procedures.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and the ability to recognize prepaid expenses, capitalized assets, and the need for accruals.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with the ability to meet assigned deadlines; flexibility to meet tight month end deadlines.
- Must demonstrate proactive thinking, self-motivation, problem identifier and solver with a strong set of analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing routines, priorities, and software.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Use of tracking platform, CRM systems, Internet communication, research and application tools including but not limited to Cake tracking platform, Zoho, Wiki, instant messenger, email, Microsoft Office specifically exceptional Excel and the Internet.